Monday, February 18, 2008

Good morning

Okay, afternoon maybe. It's noon and so far today I've showered...well, that's about it. I've been catching up on my one board. Things are crazy there. Some people seem to just want to cause drama. I'm glad I'm not part of it.

Kids don't have school today so I think we'll be finding something to do once the baby gets up from her nap. Maybe a park if it's warm enough by then. I suppose it just depends on how late she naps. I've got to get kids showered and what not tho. So I guess we'll see.

Not much going on in the household. Drama with my fam in IN. Just trying to stay out of it. My sister is a mess. She seems to think that she can blame life mistakes on being the youngest and not being 'perfect'. Honey, ain't no one perfect so stop the blame. She just doesn't want to take responsibility for decisions she's made in her life. And I think that everyone in the family is done dealing with it.

Okay, gonna go make a salad!

No comments: