Friday, February 8, 2008

Been awhile

Ok, so it's been awhile since I've written in here. Things have been so-so. I feel very wishy washy lately. Very up and then very down. We got our taxes deposited today so I'm feeling very happy. My husband got a raise at work so I'm feeling happy.

I can't seem to sleep at night so I'm tired. I want to sleep in the day and all I do is lay in bed thinking about all the things I should be doing.

So, what is going on here in my home? My kids are huge. I think my son is almost eye to eye with me. Not very comforting. The boy will be taller than me in no time.

We are planning on visiting IN this summer. Hub requested time off from work so we can ALL go. This will be our first real vacation together! I'm pretty excited about that.

One of my cyber buddies is coming to visit me sometime in March. That SOOOO gives me something to look forward to!

Ok, gotta go pay some bills!

No comments: