Friday, May 8, 2009

So, sometimes, I feel like I have absolutely nothing worthwhile to say. Other times I feel like I turned on the faucet and can't stop the crap from coming out of my mouth.

Kids are in bed. I've taken an allergy pill and am waiting patiently for it to kick in. I'm hoping to pass out soon and be able to sleep in just a bit tomorrow. Six thirty or seven would be nice. I'm not scheduled to work tomorrow but I volunteered to cover for a friend that's been having some physical issues lately. I told her to let me know if she needed me to cover her. I'm going to call her by about two or so to see if I need to go in. I have to work from 7:45 til about 1:30 on Sunday. I get to see all my adopted children that day. I guess I'll spend the afternoon with my own kids. Sunday's are usually rough. By the time I get home and sit down for a few it's time to get up and get moving again. I have to feed the people. I have no idea what I'm going to do. I need to get more gas for the grill. I'm out so nothing grilled unless I get the motivation to go out and get one of the tanks filled tomorrow.

I guess we'll see what happens.

Like I said, nothin to say. Life is what it is.

No comments: