Monday, June 29, 2009

The vacation...it's over....

Well, I'm awake. That's got to count for something. I'm tired. And crampy. My parents left yesterday afternoon. We had a blast! I know we didn't do everything that they wanted to do but we needed some easy days with no major trips just to be able to catch our breath again. We took an all day trip to the USS Lexington in Corpus Christi. It took us at least two and a half hours to get there. And that was with one stop each way. We did the Alamo again . And found one of the missions. Told them next time they come it needs to be in October or November because we'd be able to do more outside stuff. It was just a really hot week. We went to the duck pond at 9am one of the mornings. When we got home it was right about 10:30 and 94 degrees with a heat index of 103.

I decided to get right onto my diet and get moving again. I've blown up again. I can't find my little notebook. I like to keep track of my stuff. I need to finish cleaning now that my parents are gone. I got quite a bit of stuff done before they got here. Now I just need to finish organizing stuff. Anyway, diet...239.2. I'm hoping to drop big numbers this week. I need to drop at least 30 pounds and figure out how to KEEP it off this time. I know I can lose it, I just don't know what to do once I stop "dieting' cause then I gain it all back. YUCKO.

Ok, gonna go work on my latest project.

No comments: