Monday, December 17, 2007

Crazy!

Well, things have been a little crazy here lately. I've not been online since last Thursday if that tells you anything. Not that anything was wrong with the computer, there wasn't. I just didn't get a chance to get on here. C didn't go to work on Friday. We sat downstairs watching shows that we had dvr'd. Today I'm going to balance all the bills and hit Walmart when baby gets up from her nap. I feel like I have a thousand things to do. I'm going to go through all the things we've bought for the kids so I can see what I need to get. I have to get all the shopping done this week while the kids are still in school.

I'm feeling super stressed trying to figure out everything that I need to get done. And where is the $$ coming from. I wanted this to be a plastic free Christmas, first time in years. Well, that's not going to happen. We don't get paid again until Friday and I have to get the stuff this week. Not quite working out. I guess we'll see what happens.

No comments: