Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ready for bed anyone?

I am and it's only 10:30 am. I've got awhile before I can sleep. I've been hiding out lately. Lounging on the couch when I can. I've been fighting a cold for a few days. I think that Sat I woke up feeling funny. Sunday woke up with a major sore throat and it's just gotten worse from there. Not really the flu but still sick. Pain in the butt.

So, when baby gets up I have to go get gas for my grill or we're having sandwiches for dinner tonight. I refuse to cook certain things in the house. Either it smells up the whole house or the food just doesn't taste as good. So, it's gas or sandwiches!

I've been catching up on this season of Biggest Loser while being laid up in bed. I am SOOO ordering the videos that Bob makes! They don't come out until Dec. 18th so instead of being my Christmas present they might end up being an early birthday gift to me. I love Bob and his is a cardio something. I can't wait.

Okay, have tons of housewife stuff to do, like laundry. Gotta go.

No comments: