Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ah, Halloween...

Gotta love busy days. Sometimes it makes it easier to stay 'on-plan', and sometimes easier to fall off...

I've only been half-hearted lately anyway. Not quite there mentally. I keep debating in my head about taking some time off. I need a break. When I started doing medifast it was with the full understanding that this would not be a forever thing for me. It would be a nice kick in the right direction. I've been doing this consistently for over two months now. Yah, I've dropped almost 30 pounds in that time. That in and of itself is a nice boost in the ego. But when I feel deprived daily it's not right. I know my female issues aren't helping this at all. I'm emotional and I'm trying not to make any rash decisions because I want to do something stupid. But a turkey sandwich from Subway is not a BAD thing. And I shouldn't have to stay away from all carbs. Eventually I'm going to have to face real food. I'm thinking that I will schedule a two week break. Yah, I might gain some weight. I think I'm okay with that. We get paid our rent on the seventh and I could place an order for bearable foods then. I am not giving myself the right to go crazy with food. I'm giving myself the right to eat a sandwich every now and again. NO, I will not add back pastas and rice with dinner. I can continue to make it for the rest of the family and not put it on my plate.

I'm sure I will be reprimanded on the board. And I'm sure five thousand people will try and talk me out of it if I even have the nerve to post that I'm thinking about it. I've not posted on the board lately because I feel false. I had my bad day on Sunday and haven't posted since before then.

No comments: