Saturday, October 20, 2007

HELLO WEEKEND

I love weekends. I love sleeping. I was lucky enough to get to sleep in until 7:45 this am. I LOVE THAT! It is so much better than 5:45. Corey had to work today. So, I'm getting ready to take a shower. I'm switching the girls rooms today...baby is getting her own room and two older girls will become roommates. I'm sorry that they have to share but it seems like the best solution right now. Baby goes to bed at 7:30 nightly. She falls asleep and then wakes up either right before we take sis in to bed or as we're taking her in. Baby has been waking up to play or sing at night. Luckily I don't think she wakes sis up but sis has had an 'attitude' problem lately and this could be a contributing factor. Baby is then woke up between 6:20-6:30 through the week when I get sis up. Sometimes it makes for bad days. Grouchy babies that can't get enough sleep. It always seems that when she's had a rough night/early morning I can only get her to take one nap a day instead of her regular two. So, that doesn't help either.

Of course we'll probably have a rough go tonight since it's going to be something different.

And of course, I'm 'cheating' on my plan tonight because hub and I will share a bottle of wine after the kids go to bed. We got a call on Monday night with a 'lease' proposition on our house in IN. The people are moving in as we speak. They deposited $350 into my IN acct on Tuesday so I know they're serious. We decided, okay, I decided that tonight would be a good night for the wine. I know that it will take me three days to get back into the swing of things but I'm okay with that. Life calls for a little celebration.

We won't be getting our full house payment out of the property but we're only going to be short $150/mo. Better than having to come up with the full $850 each month. I'm going to talk to my dad about refinancing. I have no idea how that works but my realtor told me it might be something to check into. I guess we'll see.

Well, I have to shower while the little one is sleeping. (forgot to mention 220.4 this am. will have to wait and see what it says tomorrow)

No comments: