Monday, October 29, 2007

Hello Monday

Well, it's Monday again. I did it...I hit my half way mark. They do 'roll-call' on my one board on Sundays so that has become my weigh day. I was 218 even yesterday. That puts me down a total of 52#'s since Feb. And 67# from my heaviest weight of 285.

I then proceeded to have a terrible horrible no good very bad day. I was walking into the kitchen at about one to make my salad for lunch. My phone rang and it was younger daughters scout leader calling to say the nuts were in, needed to come pick them up. Called other leader and could pick up other daughters nuts at her house after picking up for younger. Well, I should mention that most Sundays I do not shower until baby takes her late nap. So, instead of eating, I decided yes, I most definitely needed to shower cause I had some funky bed head going on. I also needed to go to Target to get bags of candy for girl scout parties while I was out. So, I was already going to be eating late at lunch by having lunch at one. Well, I took my water with me and just kept chugging. When I got home I decided I was having a sandwich. I was dying and it was the fastest thing into my mouth. Well, I did doritos with the sandwich. Later I had some cheese nips. It was just not good on my part.

I should also mention that I'm having female issues. My body does not seem to like the amount of weight I am losing and instead of stopping my cycle it has only increased it. I am now having my period for the third time this lovely month of October. YES THIRD. My pms monster is unbearable once a month not to mention the three times I've had to fight her this month. Let's just chalk yesterday up to her. Me-two; pms-one. I'm still the winner tho right?

Well, I did NOT have the nerve to step on the scale this morning. I knew that it would just spiral out of control if I did. I have been up since 5:45 (had to hit the snooze once). Had one shake so far, two cupsa coffee, and three bottles of water.

Baby is napping nicely now. I'm going to go figure out the bill situation. We're going to go pay the rent when she gets up and then hit walmart. I can't afford an order of my food but we're going to go buy a carpet shampooer. If we don't get one soon there's no way I'll be able to save the poor cream colored carpet in this house. I'm not going to lose my $1050 deposit either. I've already made the house pmt for Nov. so when we get the rent on the 7th I should be able to use some of it for an order.

I've also been considering altering 'the plan'. I can't post this on the board because I don't want to be exiled. Someone told me that she uses skim milk for a supp when she's running low on her supplies. I might do that. I can get a gallon of skim for about $3.50 versus the 200-300 I spend on an order. Maybe do the skim thing for three 'meals' a day and then use the chic soup I have for one meal and then whatever for the fifth. I don't make it public on the forum that I don't follow 'the plan' as written. Occasionally I only have four supps a day. As long as I keep seeing some results it's better that quitting totally and starting to gain because I'm eating "normal" again.

So, that's my diet life in a nutshell. I haven't talked to my sister for about a week and a half because she can't pay her cell phone bill. I know I've complained about her life before but I still love her and I miss her. I'm actually going to use a pen and paper and write the girl. I have no idea what's up with her. My mom gives me some info but like I said before, she calls me to forget about having to help my sis out all the time.

My new 'neighbor' is supposed to close on her house on Wednesday. She said they'd be moving in the same day. I can't wait. I want to start walking all the time. She said she's put on a little weight and wants to walk it off with me. I'm so pumped. It always seems easier to do things when someone is doing them with you. At least for me. I mean, she's only got about 15 pounds to lose, I'd say, but I'll take any company I can get.

Kids are doing as good as can be expected. We had issues with Josephina's teacher last week. I went in on Wednesday to talk to vice principal about it. Teacher came off the handle and yelled at the entire class because they all failed some practice test. Jo came home telling me how stupid she was and that teacher had taken away all privileges like tv, games, sports because the class had done so poorly. Mind you this kid gets straight A's. Nothing lower than a 95 in any of her graded subjects. So, um, excuse me crazy lady, stop calling my kid dumb. I know you're frustrated but BACK OFF. They took the REAL test on Wednesday and MY KID scored 100%.

Little man is struggling a bit academically which is a surprise for us. He's not as strong in Math as he had been. His teacher keeps telling me to relax. He starts his Young Astronaut Club next week when grama and graps are here. He's pretty excited. He's started his own little count-down for that.

Miss Morgana's teacher approached me after school at the beginning of the week last week because of some playground issues. I think the issue is resolved. Miss Morgana needs about 16 hours of sleep a night to be nice. Sorry girls but she takes after her mommy and her gramommy before her.

T has developed a new personality. My girls come over for coffee a few times a week and when they knock on the door she takes off running and screaming for the door. I'm glad she can't open the doors yet cause she would take right off out the door. She loves having new audience members. She must think I get stale! I guess I need to laugh more when she's performing for me! She's been trying to do summersaults and has not quite mastered the whole flipping over thing. She usually ends up just 'standing' on her head with her butt up in the air.

Okay, if I don't end this soon then I won't know which bills to pay and how much $$ we have to spend at wally world.

No comments: