Friday, October 5, 2007

Okay, so scratch that...

I was 227.8 today. I know, I know. My own fault. Alice came over with breakfast yesterday. And I thought, well, it won't hurt too much. I'm going to have to learn how to eat sometime, why not today. Let me just say, I PAID FOR IT. I have chrons disease and my intestines paid me back. I'm going to have to talk to her. I've told her before that I'm on a plan. After school today I'll have a chat and let her know that I can't spend another day in the bathroom ALL DAY.

So I had a great little 'accomplishment' last night. C and I still tuck all the kids into bed at night. I was in Syd's room talking to her and she stood up and hugged me. She looked up at me and said guess what mommy, my arms go all the way around you now. I about cried when I walked out of her room.

Okay, spent too much time in front of the computer today. Gotta get moving.

No comments: