Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another day...

I swear to myself that I'm going to get on here daily and write. Not for you, but for me. It makes me feel much nicer when I get my shit out. And then I skip days cause crazy shit happens. I had to get Texas plates for my van. Nasty woman on the phone says, 'you know they can repo your van if you don't get your plates switched over'. Um, no, I didn't know that. But you really don't need to be a bitch about it either. Ask nicely and I'll get it done.

So, spent about three hours yesterday from when we left the house to when we pulled back into the driveway to get that shit done. I got pretty pissy with the window lady. I had called there yesterday morning. Wanted to make sure I had ALL the stuff with me. My friend was driving me down and I don't just live down the street--what do I need to have. Woman on the phone is saying things and I'm asking, this is what I have is it enough or do I need to go find actual insurance policy. No, glovebox card is enough. Get downtown and woman at window says, um, need to know coverage this won't work. Again, friend took time out of her day to drive me down there cause she has gps in her truck. Woman calls supervisor and supervisor says well, woman on phone didn't know you were from out of state. I politely say, yes, maam she did cause I said, I'm relocating from Indiana and I need to have Texas plates and registration for my van. WHAT DO I NEED? I also made sure that they would not be going out to check vin or any of that on the van since friend was driving. I made sure to tell woman on phone this information.

So, after a very red face, and loads of time filling out much paperwork-some forms even twice-I have plates for my van. After Christmas I will go get the shit for hubs car. NOT GOING TO DEAL WITH THAT ANYTIME SOON.

Diet wise I'm doing fine. Today is day three back on plan. I gained nine, yes, nine pounds from Oct 31-Nov 12. I weighed in at 227 on Tuesday when I started up on mf again. Today it was 222.4. Not bad for two days right? I need to get ahold of my buddy and order some food.

Okay, gotta get moving so I can get to the store when baby wakes. I have to go get some stuff out of friends garage that she's giving me (loft beds) at 1pm and I need groceries before that.

No comments: