Saturday, November 24, 2007

Tired

Okay, so my 'friend' showed up yesterday. As expected. Like I said, it took me awhile but I finally realized why I'd rather cry and scream than anything else.

Today I was 218.8. Ugh, I feel FAT.

I made it to the store yesterday but was stupid enough to forget my wallet at home so I had to RUN home and get it and go BACK to the store. At least the crowd wasn't bad.

Okay, have to get things situated for the party we're having. It starts at three so I still have three hours to finish vacuuming and get the food going. I'm feeding the kids mac and cheese and hot dogs.

1 comment:

rodeomom426 said...

You are doing great sis! I know this can be hard sometimes, but keep in mind your end goal OK. Hang up those red dresses where you can see them (like in that yogurt commercial with the polka dot bikini). Make sure you have something to help you through the hot dogs and mac & cheese!