Friday, November 16, 2007

Here, again

Well, this would be day two in a row. I'm sitting here with a knot in my stomach. There are so many things going on right now. I just don't get the computer time I want. I should be downstairs cleaning and then doing my strength exercises. Instead I'm sitting here on the computer while I actually have a few minutes. I put the baby down early for a nap. I'm going to try and run some errands when she gets up. I need to hit a Wal-mart and after that I don't know what I'll do. I'm hoping to be able to walk to get the kids this afternoon. My two big ones are going out with Ms. Alice after school. I might have her daughter while they go but I'm not sure yet. I feel bad because she wants to take my kids. I just want to enjoy the quiet. I'll have to see how Morgan is after school before I say yes.

I'm trying to keep myself busy so I don't focus on my lack of friends here. My new neighbor down the street, D, is wrapped up in her own stuff right now. Her husband seems incredibly controlling and it's harder and harder for me to keep my mouth shut when she starts telling me what an ass he is. She is such a strong woman. I can't see her putting up with any of it. He makes me feel very trashy when I'm around him. Like I should live in a trailer park or something. They just bought their house and went out and bought almost all brand new furniture...sectional sofa, dinning table with chairs, a bistro (?) table, two new beds, and a whole load of misc. stuff. My other friend gave a box spring and mattress to them and when we stopped to drop it off controlling husband looked like his eyes were going to bug out of his head. He didn't even want it in the house. She just kind of laughed it off. I keep thinking about it. I don't think that I'm jealous. She actually gave me two loft beds that they don't want anymore and I'm soooo excited to get them in the house and put them up. I just can't imagine being so snooty as to not accept something that someone has given you because it's not brand new.

Okay, so, let's move on. I'm going to call my friend in Ohio as soon as I'm sure the baby is down. I need to sit down and figure out the bills for next Friday when hub gets paid again. And then I am going to get moving and get stuff done so I can enjoy my shopping day out after naptime.

No comments: