Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ah, naptime

I swear I'm going to go lay down on the couch and see about snoozing while baby is down today. I've stayed up past my bedtime the last two nights in a row. And let me tell you when my alarm goes off at 5:40 it's way too early for me to have to get up.

The boy has scouts tonight and it doesn't start until 6:30 so we'll probably be there until eight. That means later bedtime for the kids. They're usually in bed by 8pm.

Feeling kinda blah lately. Started doing some of that 'organizational' stuff I talked about yesterday. Going to get the finances organized and figured out. It's a little depressing when you look at it all on paper. I've sat down and written out how many debts we have, to whom the $$ is owed, how much $$ is owed, and the length remaining, and apr on each debt. I didn't have the nerve to actually total it all out. Now I have to do that and come up with a plan to get it all paid off SOON. I'm actually quite tired of living like this.

Okay, dishes and then couch.

No comments: