Friday, January 4, 2008

Fair warning

Consider yourself warned. I could get pretty lippy with this one. I am MAD. Ok, PISSED IS BETTER. I joined this club right--kinda goes along with the cult--hehe, not really but it's part of the cult foods. So anyway, I joined this club. I get these auto ships of my cult food once a month. My ship date is supposed to be the 19th of every month. I had NO problems last time (NOV). I changed a couple of things this month. Talked to a real person to change. No problems right. Well, I think it was last weekend I realized I still have NOT received my Dec order. So, I drop an email to my contact and in short she deals with it first thing Monday morning. She called me at 9am and said ok, done. Well, I still hadn't gotten a confirmation email or a voicemail giving me a tracking number so I call cult headquarters on Wednesday and talk to real live person, Veronica, and explain, stuff should have shipped Dec 19 still don't know what's going on. Haven't had an email, no phonecall, what's going on. She ASSURES me that my products are in a box in the warehouse ready to ship because she can't see a ship date on her screen and that's what it means when it's not there.

So, fast forward to today. Still no email. Still no phone call. So, I decide to call again. Well, after being placed on hold for 17 minutes I finally get to talk to a real live person. The 17 minute wait had me a little miffed for starters. Well, when I explain to this girl, Sara, or Susan, or whatever, what has happened she asks me if she can put me on hold while she investigates the situation. After what seemed like forever-I listened to two songs on the ipod-she comes back and explains to me that the computer has made an error and my next ship date is sometime in FEBRUARY. *sidebar rant here--when I talked to Veronica on Wednesday she helped me get onto their website to see what was going on with my stuff and while I'm sitting in front of the computer while talking on phone with her I asked--this says that my next ship date is Feb 20, that doesn't make any sense. Even if this one is late I should still have one in January sometime.*

Back to today and little witchy on phone. I nicely explain to her that I am running LOW on FOOD and NEED this order. She tells me that the earliest it will ship is SUNDAY OR MONDAY. She also tells me that she will drop and email to her supervisor requesting that I receive expedited shipping at no cost to me. Now, I'm usually an even keeled person. I don't fault people for the mistake of computers. I'm asking her, so what you're saying is that I should have my stuff by next WEDNESDAY. At which point she reminds me that I am getting FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING. At that comment I tell her that it's not my fault they made that mistake and since I was supposed to have my stuff TWO WEEKS AGO I darn well better get free super fast shipping.

So, I'm pissed to say the least. I really don't think I would have been so irate if she didn't act like she was doing me a favor by requesting that I get the expedited shipping. I get free regular shipping because I passed the $200 mark. Talk about shitty customer service.

Ah, out of my system now.

I did get a nice little heart rate rise when I got off the phone though. My adrenaline was pumping and I was angry so I acted like my stair case was in fact a stepper and I did about five minutes worth of stepping. I'm sure my buns will feel it tomorrow.

Okay, going to go pay attention to my husband.

2 comments:

rodeomom426 said...

Oh Steph! I am so sorry that TSFL has been such a pain for you. This sucks and I feel responsible since I am the one that talked you into going with them. UGH!! I promise that we will get this straight and it WON'T happen again. I hope you will not give up on us.

aquarianskye said...

Hey lady! I don't blame you. That's why I dealt with it. I should have my stuff TODAY *had to call again yesterday and it still hadn't shipped :(

No biggie!