Thursday, January 3, 2008

What am I looking forward to?

I was just reading some motivational posts on my one site and I came across this one...ten things that you are most looking forward to (or in my world, reasons I'm losing). In no particular order...

1. to be less than obese
2. to have the opportunity to buy cute clothes because I can
3. to weigh less than my husband for once
4. to set a good example to my children
5. to have less leg to shave
6. to WOW my family when I go home next summer
7. to give my husband a TROPHY wife! :D
8. I want to know what skinny feels like--it's NEVER happened for me before.

Okay, that's what I can think of right now. I know that there are more. Right now the biggest motivator that I have is going home next summer. I want to be at my goal by then so when I get out of the car people just scream!

I'm ready to focus on me. I have had a struggle with this simply because I've tried so hard to make everyone else happy. I am almost 33 yo and it's about time I start being selfish. If I don't take care of me then who will? And when I'm not here due to some weight related health issue who will take care of my kids?

Speaking of kids...baby is rustling around in her bed. Better go get her up before she strips herself again--her new favorite thing to do! Get naked and pee all over!

No comments: