Thursday, January 10, 2008

The key to life...

Hehe, thought if I headed it like that you'd be inclined to read??? Yah, well, I found the secret to my strength for daily life...SLEEP. I got home from boy scouts last night and took a benadryl (been having some sinusy issues). I was in bed by 9:30 and sleeping by about 9:31 :) I can remember waking up at some point thinking BATHROOM! I rolled over and slept until my alarm went off. No snooze today or there would have been a puddle in the bed!

Sleep and coffee. My parents sent me this box with the twelve days of coffee for Christmas and I've been checking the flavors out. Today was gingerbread. I shoulda just given it to the other lady I have coffee with but I didn't. Needless to say I dumped the pot out and had to make some regular coffee. I'm on my first real cupa the day.

Finally got word from the renters in our house in IN...they want to close after they close on their house in Florida so they can use the $$ they make from that for a down payment. I'm going to try and call my realtor today and let her know what's going on. I can't wait until it's done and over with. I'd like to be rid of it. It'll probably happen sometime in April or May.

Okay, need to move!

No comments: